VeriSM Plus: Course Value Pack + Exam
Save an additional 10% with discount code TAKE10OFF 🤑
Relate the latest progressive practices to service management
This Value Pack includes the entire series of online, self-paced, accredited training courses to become VeriSM Foundation certified.
Tap the course links below for tables of contents.
As a prerequisite, you must complete VeriSM Essentials or already be certified in IT service management. Eligible topics include COBIT, DevOps, Lean IT, ISO 20000, IT4IT and ITIL.
The APMG ProctorU service allows you to register for the exam on your desktop or laptop at no additional cost. It is supervised using your webcam and microphone.
To get certified, you must pass a 20-question, 30-minute, multiple-choice exam. The passing score is 65% (13 of 20 answers must be correct).
Upon successful completion, you will receive an official certificate issued by APMG and the International Foundation for Digital Competences (IFDC).
Courses in this value pack
Don't need to get certified?
Have more questions?
A better user experience
Unlike your typical dubbed slideshow, GoodCert’s courses consist of interactive training manuals that are best enjoyed on a mobile device.
Courses include text, diagrams, sorting games, practice quizzes, and other interactive elements, so completion is fast and engaging.
Exam hints are indicated throughout using the ✰ symbol.
Flex learning advantages
- Bite-sized lessons that can be completed on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device on your schedule in about 10-15 minutes
- Opportunities for deep dives into reference material based on interest
- Process flows and additional diagrams for study and review
- Bottom-line exam hints for each lesson
- Taking practice quizzes as many times as you need until you master them
- Going back anytime to review materials and reinforce your learning; you can’t do that in a classroom
- Cameo appearances by accredited trainers throughout the course
- Time with the trainer through an online environment
- Current event links that make the subject matter more vivid