VeriSM Plus Course - 1 of 6: Introduction to VeriSM (en-gb)
Confirm your understanding of what VeriSM is about
- The VeriSM approach
- About VeriSM
- Parties involved
VeriSM qualification scheme
- Course options
- Requirements for certification
- Choosing the right VeriSM course
- About this course
- About this exam
- Exam hints
VeriSM Plus Course - 1 of 6
Want the whole collection?
Have more questions?
A better user experience
Unlike your typical dubbed slideshow, GoodCert’s courses consist of interactive training manuals that are best enjoyed on a mobile device.
Courses include text, diagrams, sorting games, practice quizzes, and other interactive elements, so completion is fast and engaging.
Exam hints are indicated throughout using the ✰ symbol.
Flex learning advantages
- Bite-sized lessons that can be completed on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device on your schedule in about 10-15 minutes
- Opportunities for deep dives into reference material based on interest
- Process flows and additional diagrams for study and review
- Bottom-line exam hints for each lesson
- Taking practice quizzes as many times as you need until you master them
- Going back anytime to review materials and reinforce your learning; you can’t do that in a classroom
- Cameo appearances by accredited trainers throughout the course
- Time with the trainer through an online environment
- Current event links that make the subject matter more vivid