VeriSM Foundation: Course Value Pack + Exam
Get help responding to the challenges of service management in the digital age
This Value Pack includes the entire series of online, self-paced, accredited training courses to become VeriSM Foundation certified.
Tap the course links below for tables of contents.
Although there are no mandatory prerequisites, some experience in a product or service organization is beneficial.
An EXIN Anywhere voucher is included, allowing you to register for the exam at no additional cost.
To get certified, you must pass a 40-question, 60-minute, multiple-choice exam. The passing score is 65% (26 of 40 answers must be correct).
Upon successful completion, you will receive an official certificate issued by EXIN and the International Foundation for Digital Competences (IFDC).
Courses in this value pack
Don't need to get certified?
Have more questions?
All courses include
- Bite-sized lessons that can be completed on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device on your schedule in about 10-15 minutes
- Opportunities for deep dives into reference material based on interest
- Process flows and additional diagrams for study and review
- Bottom-line exam hints for each lesson
- Take practice quizzes as many times as you need until you master them
- Go back anytime to review materials and reinforce your learning; you can’t do that in a classroom
- Cameo appearances by accredited trainers throughout the course
- Time with the trainer through an online environment
- Current event links that make the subject matter more vivid