VeriSM Foundation Course - 6 of 6: Innovative Technologies & Startup (en-gb)
Be able to exploit new technologies and get started with VeriSM
- ✓ 5 lessons
- ✓ 18 exam hints
- ✓ 8 quiz questions
- ✓ 7 days of access
- ✓ 25 minutes to complete
Emerging technologies & service management
- Service management implications
- The impact on competences
Cloud, virtualisation, automation, & Big Data
- Candidates for automation
- Big Data
IoT, mobile, BYOD, MDM, & serverless computing
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Mobile device management (MDM)
- Serverless computing
AI, RPA, machine learning, & containerisation
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Machine learning
- Implementation steps
- Reactive vs. proactive mode
- Breaking out of fire-fighting mode
Want all 6 courses?
Need more self-study products?
A better user experience
Unlike your typical dubbed slideshow, GoodCert’s courses consist of interactive training manuals that are best enjoyed on a mobile device.
Courses include text, diagrams, sorting games, practice quizzes, and other interactive elements, so completion is fast and engaging.
Exam hints are indicated throughout using the ✰ symbol.
Flex learning advantages
- Bite-sized lessons that can be completed on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device on your schedule in about 10-15 minutes
- Opportunities for deep dives into reference material based on interest
- Process flows and additional diagrams for study and review
- Bottom-line exam hints for each lesson
- Taking practice quizzes as many times as you need until you master them
- Going back anytime to review materials and reinforce your learning; you can’t do that in a classroom
- Cameo appearances by accredited trainers throughout the course
- Time with the trainer through an online environment
- Current event links that make the subject matter more vivid