ITIL 4 Foundation: Course Value Pack + Exam (en-gb)
Save an additional 10% with discount code TAKE10OFF 🤑
Get better at what you do using tested guidance from across the IT industry
✓ 5 courses
✓ 29 lessons
✓ 4 sorting activities
✓ 34 case study references
✓ 119 exam hints
✓ 171 quiz questions
✓ 90 days of access
✓ 6 hours to complete
✓ 1 exam voucher
This Value Pack includes the entire series of online, self-paced, accredited training courses to become ITIL 4 Foundation certified.
A voucher for PeopleCert Online Proctoring is included, allowing you to register for the exam on your desktop or laptop at no additional cost. It is supervised using your webcam and microphone.
Although there are no mandatory prerequisites, some experience in a product or service organisation is beneficial.
Courses in this value pack
Unlike your typical dubbed slideshow, GoodCert’s courses consist of interactive training manuals that are best enjoyed on a mobile device.
Courses include text, diagrams, sorting games, practice quizzes, and other interactive elements, so completion is fast and engaging.
Exam hints are indicated throughout using the ✰ symbol.
To get certified, you must pass a 40-question, 60-minute, multiple-choice exam. The passing score is 65% (26 of 40 answers must be correct).
- New ITIL certificate-holders will receive a free one-year subscription to My ITIL from AXELOS
- When registering for an exam with PeopleCert, opt-in to the Successful Candidates Register (SCR)
- A discount code will then be sent via email by AXELOS
- Add the My ITIL subscription to your basket and apply the code
Want training only?
Need more self-study products?
All courses include
- Bite-sized lessons that can be completed on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device on your schedule in about 10-15 minutes
- Opportunities for deep dives into reference material based on interest
- Process flows and additional diagrams for study and review
- Bottom-line exam hints for each lesson
- Take practice quizzes as many times as you need until you master them
- Go back anytime to review materials and reinforce your learning; you can’t do that in a classroom
- Cameo appearances by accredited trainers throughout the course
- Time with the trainer through an online environment
- Current event links that make the subject matter more vivid