ITIL 4 Foundation: Course Value Pack + Exam (en-gb)
Are you ready to enhance your professional credibility with an industry-leading IT certification?
This Value Pack includes the entire series of online, self-paced, accredited training courses to become ITIL 4 Foundation certified.
It covers the four dimensions, service value system (SVS), service value chain (SVC), guiding principles, and practices of ITIL 4, as well as other service management concepts.
Although there are no mandatory prerequisites, some experience in a product or service organisation is beneficial.
A voucher for PeopleCert Online Proctoring is included, allowing you to register for the exam on your desktop or laptop at no additional cost. It is supervised using your webcam and microphone.
To get certified, you must pass a 40-question, 60-minute, multiple-choice exam. The passing score is 65% (26 of 40 answers must be correct).
Get certified and better at what you do using tested guidance from across the IT industry
- ✓ 5 courses
- ✓ 29 lessons
- ✓ 4 sorting activities
- ✓ 34 case study references
- ✓ 119 exam hints
- ✓ 171 quiz questions
- ✓ 6 hours to complete
- ✓ 1 online exam voucher
- ✓ Lifetime access — Bonus!
- ✓ Free exam re-sit — Bonus!
- ✓ My ITIL subscription — Bonus!
Should you fail, a 2nd online exam voucher is automatically sent via email. It must be redeemed within 6 months.
Courses in this value pack
- New ITIL certificate-holders will receive a free one-year subscription to My ITIL from AXELOS
- When registering for an exam with PeopleCert, opt-in to the Successful Candidates Register (SCR)
- A discount code will then be sent via email by AXELOS
- Add the My ITIL subscription to your basket and apply the code
Want training only?
Need more self-study products?
A better user experience
Unlike your typical dubbed slideshow, GoodCert’s courses consist of interactive training manuals that are best enjoyed on a mobile device.
Courses include text, diagrams, sorting games, practice quizzes, and other interactive elements, so completion is fast and engaging.
Exam hints are indicated throughout using the ✰ symbol.
Flex learning advantages
- Bite-sized lessons that can be completed on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device on your schedule in about 10-15 minutes
- Opportunities for deep dives into reference material based on interest
- Process flows and additional diagrams for study and review
- Bottom-line exam hints for each lesson
- Taking practice quizzes as many times as you need until you master them
- Going back anytime to review materials and reinforce your learning; you can’t do that in a classroom
- Cameo appearances by accredited trainers throughout the course
- Time with the trainer through an online environment
- Current event links that make the subject matter more vivid