ITIL 4 Foundation Course - 5 of 5: Management Practices
Do you ever wonder if there is a better way to structure your work?
ITIL 4 includes management practices, developed by the IT industry, to help you get organized and achieve objectives.
This online, self-paced, accredited training course for IT professionals covers 15 of the most prevalent general, service, and technical management practices of ITIL 4.
They are part of the service value system (SVS) and subject to the four dimensions.
Move beyond theory and learn the inner workings of ITIL 4
- ✓ 6 lessons
- ✓ 1 sorting activity
- ✓ 8 case study references
- ✓ 59 exam hints
- ✓ 94 quiz questions
- ✓ 90 days of access
- ✓ 170 minutes to complete
- Practice definition
- Practice origins
- The ITIL management practices
General management practices
- Continual improvement
- Information security management (ISM)
- Relationship management
- Supplier management
Part 1 — service management practices
- Change enablement
- Incident management
- IT asset management
- Monitoring & event management
- Problem management
Part 2 — service management practices
- Release management
- Service configuration management
- Service desk
- Service level management (SLM)
- Service request management
Technical management practices
- Deployment management
Want all 5 courses?
Need more self-study products?
A better user experience
Unlike your typical dubbed slideshow, GoodCert’s courses consist of interactive training manuals that are best enjoyed on a mobile device.
Courses include text, diagrams, sorting games, practice quizzes, and other interactive elements, so completion is fast and engaging.
Exam hints are indicated throughout using the ✰ symbol.
Flex learning advantages
- Bite-sized lessons that can be completed on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device on your schedule in about 10-15 minutes
- Opportunities for deep dives into reference material based on interest
- Process flows and additional diagrams for study and review
- Bottom-line exam hints for each lesson
- Taking practice quizzes as many times as you need until you master them
- Going back anytime to review materials and reinforce your learning; you can’t do that in a classroom
- Cameo appearances by accredited trainers throughout the course
- Time with the trainer through an online environment
- Current event links that make the subject matter more vivid