ITIL 4 Foundation Course - 1 of 5: Introduction to ITIL 4
Are you interested in learning about IT best practices?
ITIL 4 Foundation covers proven activities that are used by the world's most successful organizations. It builds on well-established principles while bringing a fresh, forward-looking approach to help you manage today's most urgent IT challenges.
This free, online, self-paced, accredited training course for IT professionals provides a summary of the documentation, timeline, and certifications related to ITIL 4.
It also introduces Axle Car Rental, a fictional company referenced throughout the training, to show how ITIL 4 can be used in a business context.
Confirm your understanding of what ITIL 4 is about
- ✓ 4 lessons
- ✓ 1 case study reference
- ✓ 7 days of access
- ✓ 15 minutes to complete
- About ITIL 4
- The evolution of ITSM
- The ITIL 4 audience
- Parties involved
- ITIL Foundation manual
- ITIL supplementary content
ITIL qualification scheme
- ITIL certifications
- About this course
- About this exam
- Exam hints
- My ITIL
Case study: Axle Car Rental
- Current state
- Meet Axle's staff
- The CIO's vision
Want all 5 courses?
Need more self-study products?
A better user experience
Unlike your typical dubbed slideshow, GoodCert’s courses consist of interactive training manuals that are best enjoyed on a mobile device.
Courses include text, diagrams, sorting games, practice quizzes, and other interactive elements, so completion is fast and engaging.
Exam hints are indicated throughout using the ✰ symbol.
Flex learning advantages
- Bite-sized lessons that can be completed on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device on your schedule in about 10-15 minutes
- Opportunities for deep dives into reference material based on interest
- Process flows and additional diagrams for study and review
- Bottom-line exam hints for each lesson
- Taking practice quizzes as many times as you need until you master them
- Going back anytime to review materials and reinforce your learning; you can’t do that in a classroom
- Cameo appearances by accredited trainers throughout the course
- Time with the trainer through an online environment
- Current event links that make the subject matter more vivid