VeriSM Plus Course - 2 of 6: Service Organization
Learn the basics of service management and how it is changing
- ✓ 4 lessons
- ✓ 1 sorting activity
- ✓ 8 exam hints
- ✓ 7 quiz questions
- ✓ 90 days of access
- ✓ 20 minutes to complete
Organizational context & structure
- The organization is a service provider
- Outputs vs. outcomes
- A "good" service provider organization
- Interactions between business capabilities
- Internal vs. external drivers
- Optimization vs. disruption
- Digital transformation & service management
Want all 6 courses?
Need more self-study products?
A better user experience
Unlike your typical dubbed slideshow, GoodCert’s courses consist of interactive training manuals that are best enjoyed on a mobile device.
Courses include text, diagrams, sorting games, practice quizzes, and other interactive elements, so completion is fast and engaging.
Exam hints are indicated throughout using the ✰ symbol.
Flex learning advantages
- Bite-sized lessons that can be completed on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device on your schedule in about 10-15 minutes
- Opportunities for deep dives into reference material based on interest
- Process flows and additional diagrams for study and review
- Bottom-line exam hints for each lesson
- Taking practice quizzes as many times as you need until you master them
- Going back anytime to review materials and reinforce your learning; you can’t do that in a classroom
- Cameo appearances by accredited trainers throughout the course
- Time with the trainer through an online environment
- Current event links that make the subject matter more vivid