VeriSM Essentials Course - 2 of 4: Service Organisation & Culture (en-gb)
Learn the basics of service management and how it is changing
- ✓ 6 lessons
- ✓ 1 sorting activity
- ✓ 18 exam hints
- ✓ 14 quiz questions
- ✓ 90 days of access
- ✓ 45 minutes to complete
Organisational context & structure
- The organisation is a service provider
- Outputs vs. outcomes
- A "good" service provider organisation
- Interactions between business capabilities
- Governance vs. management
- Governance practices & principles
- Governance flows
- Governance & management planning
- Internal vs. external drivers
- Optimisation vs. disruption
- Digital transformation & service management
- Elements of a service culture
- E10 service culture
- Senior management engagement
Want all 4 courses?
Need more self-study products?
A better user experience
Unlike your typical dubbed slideshow, GoodCert’s courses consist of interactive training manuals that are best enjoyed on a mobile device.
Courses include text, diagrams, sorting games, practice quizzes, and other interactive elements, so completion is fast and engaging.
Exam hints are indicated throughout using the ✰ symbol.
Flex learning advantages
- Bite-sized lessons that can be completed on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device on your schedule in about 10-15 minutes
- Opportunities for deep dives into reference material based on interest
- Process flows and additional diagrams for study and review
- Bottom-line exam hints for each lesson
- Taking practice quizzes as many times as you need until you master them
- Going back anytime to review materials and reinforce your learning; you can’t do that in a classroom
- Cameo appearances by accredited trainers throughout the course
- Time with the trainer through an online environment
- Current event links that make the subject matter more vivid