ITIL 4 Foundation Course - 3 of 5: Modelling Value (en-gb)
Do you need a high-level view of how IT operates?
ITIL 4 describes three models for analysing the behaviour, components, and activities necessary to create value for your stakeholders.
This online, self-paced, accredited training course for IT professionals covers the four dimensions, service value system (SVS), and service value chain (SVC).
Learn how combinations of these models can be designed for specific scenarios.
Understand the fundamentals of value and how to create it continually
- ✓ 4 lessons
- ✓ 1 sorting activity
- ✓ 7 case study references
- ✓ 19 exam hints
- ✓ 31 quiz questions
- ✓ 90 days of access
- ✓ 65 minutes to complete
- Dimension 1: organisations & people
- Dimension 2: information & technology
- Dimension 3: partners & suppliers
- Dimension 4: value streams & processes
- External factors
Service value system (SVS)
- Guiding principles
- Continual improvement
- Service value chain (SVC)
Service value chain (SVC)
- About the SVC
- Design & transition
- Deliver & support
- Service value streams
Want all 5 courses?
Need more self-study products?
A better user experience
Unlike your typical dubbed slideshow, GoodCert’s courses consist of interactive training manuals that are best enjoyed on a mobile device.
Courses include text, diagrams, sorting games, practice quizzes, and other interactive elements, so completion is fast and engaging.
Exam hints are indicated throughout using the ✰ symbol.
Flex learning advantages
- Bite-sized lessons that can be completed on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device on your schedule in about 10-15 minutes
- Opportunities for deep dives into reference material based on interest
- Process flows and additional diagrams for study and review
- Bottom-line exam hints for each lesson
- Taking practice quizzes as many times as you need until you master them
- Going back anytime to review materials and reinforce your learning; you can’t do that in a classroom
- Cameo appearances by accredited trainers throughout the course
- Time with the trainer through an online environment
- Current event links that make the subject matter more vivid